Thanks for a new day

by Romualdo on 19/02/2007

Dear Father ... this morning I want to give thanks for a new day begins ... for a new day that you give me for Your goodness and mercy ... a new day you put in front of me to live with You ... With You ... and You ... one new day to try to be yours reflection ... and take you to those who need you ...

The Word says that "not worry about tomorrow, tomorrow take care of itself ... because each day has enough trouble with its cares" ... that's why I stand before Thee this morning ... recognize my littleness and my failure ... recognizing that nothing I can without you ... and asking, with faith and trust, you allow abandon me in Your spleens on this day ... aside my hopes and my fears ... my wishes, my concerns, my fears and passions ... leaving aside everything that's mine ... to immerse myself in You ... and Your Merciful Heart ...

Today I just want to love you and do your will ... make in my life ... my family ... my work ... my studies ... today I just want to abandon myself in You ... with the assurance that You guide me ... that is You who directs my life ...

This morning I present to Naomi, to Maldy and all my family ... but especially, I want you to all those people who you will cross my path during the day ... Lord ... you can look with your eyes ... Your ears listen ... talk to Your words ... Your hands ... with comfort and above all, love with Your Heart ...

Thank you, Lord ... thank you for allowing me to be here today at this time ... and know that You are by my side forever ...

comments… read them below or add one } {26 comments ... read them below or add one }

César Augusto 04.02.09 at 10:11 a.m.

I HAVE TO THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL PRAYER TO START A NEW DAY WITH THE HOLY BLESSING OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS.

BLESSINGS TO YOU DEAR BROTHERS.

Melisa 03.11.10 at 10:15 a.m.

Beautiful prayer ...!
many blessings to all

Bernadette 10.28.10 at 10:18 a.m.

'What God bless you so much ..is a wonderful prayer that reflects the gratitude we have towards our heavenly father ..maravilloso gift that God has given you ... blessings to each of you with this prayer come alive and can feel the mercies of God and to those who have not yet felt the immense love of God for us to understand and realize that it is only God who gives health and peace to our souls. ... Blessings.

sergio 04.10.11 at 9:27 a.m.

THE MERCY OF OUR LORD GOD IS INFINITE, I LOVE YOU DADDY GOD.

yarabi 29/06/11 at 2:34 pm

I love you infinitely god, I will love you as much as be more supreme receive your blessing every day. I entrust my mom to my three girls and my husband. thank god thousand thanks for everything good, everything learned from the mistakes. simply I love you.

olgaliza 01.16.12 at 8:11 am

Thank god !!!!!!!!

Yony ​​Esperanza Chacon Vargas 25/01/12 at 9:46 a.m.

Thank you Heavenly Father my Beloved Jesus, I thank you for giving me life, exist and all you've given me, you're giving me and give me, I laabado be my lord, thank you for giving me this great'fé that I have in you sir Jesus, I love you, I need you, thanks for always being with me, thank you dear Lord Jesus to hear me, to look at me, just contiho enough for me, show me your word Lord I want to know you more, take my heart all the rot I have left only the good , your only Lord know l0 suits me, into your hands I commit my life, I commend my failia, my daughter, my granddaughters, my partner, and also Lord my business that you gave me, I also ask thee for the most deprived persons this world those who need health of soul and body .Señor in you I trust blindly and you have something very good to me, hope your weather is perfect and your will, praised, blessed and glorified be my Lord Jesus now and forever popr and all ages of ages Amen Heavenly Father I Love You. Jesus I trust in you. Amen

yaja 2/28/12 at 10:04 a.m.

Thank you Father loved by every day that I am thy mercy granted family, thankful that I serve and love omo I love you, thanks for all the blessings that come into my life, telling me that you're always walking beside me. Never forget me, because I never will.

hugo 04.11.12 at 11:32 a.m.

Lord thank you for this wonderful day, thank you that I can praise you with my heart, my mind, because I can open my lips and my mouth to exalt and praise. I can not hide anything you know I need but this morning I am here before you to clamarte again and tell you that I need you, I love you with all my heart, my strength and my mind. I put in your hands the lives of my wife Paty, my children you know them by name (Hughie, Luisito, Marielita), my family and friends who can intercede, trust and believe in yourself that you can do anything. My family and I want to serve as your you deserve all the glory and honor are worthy of all nations and every creature. Were short with everything you've done with us but we know that you are love and mercy, thanks for taking all my sins and diseases. We believe in a resurrection and that these present in my life and my family. Fill me every day of your spirit do not let anything make me look back and faint in your walk and reach your kingdom. Thanks for being a new creature and have the opportunity to meet each day over all your works and be a living testimony of your love, kindness, compassion and mercy. THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I PRAISE YOU, I glorify, TE HONORED AMEN.

jorge 05.06.12 at 10:03 a.m.

Thanks Lord, infinite thanks for another wonderful day with mine, which are close Ylos that are at a distance, but with our hearts. Praise You forever OUR FATHER !!! THAT SO BE

jorge 05.06.12 at 10:11 a.m.

Infinite THANK YOU for a new day Lord, that your goodness and mercy guide us forever. SORRY for my faults, PRAISED be forever !!! AMEN

LUZ MARINA 07.03.12 at 10:24 pm

LUIS 07.11.12 at 24:34

Thanks father Maravillozo for giving your mercy, peace to my heart and teach your word to the woman I love Myrian, your wisdom and goodness, guide her to find inner peace and give health to continue on with your business, away from her every negative person, bless his sons who choose the right path and live in harmony, blessed are you my lord for everything you are doing for us, forgive me for my mistakes and guide me in everything I do to live a righteous life and well able to teach all who are around me your word, thank you for touching my GOD my heart to find felicidad.AMEN

Anisa 16/08/12 at 7:42 a.m.

HELLO DAUGHTER LINDA, I WANT TO LET YOU THIS PRAYER DAILY WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR LEVANTES LIPS AND BE GREATLY BLESSED, THAT EACH DAY YOUR walk on the way GOD WANTS FOR YOU AND HOW MUCH TO REMEMBER GOD LOVES YOU AND NOT AS YOUR FAMILY AND GRANDMA LOVES YOU, KISSES BEAUTIFUL AND BLESSINGS FOR EVERYDAY ... THAT AMANECE.

EMILIO 11/28/12 at 10:15 a.m.

Sir, first of all thanks for allowing me and my family, dawn and have the opportunity to take action on this day, hoping that these are framed within the guidelines of the commands you have given us as the rule of life, Lord I'm really not very good for the prayers, but if I say I do it in heart, for they quierro be worthy of yourself, mimso my family.

Thank you Lord God.

Sergio 12/13/12 at 6:37 pm

very beautiful prayer suggests to us that in faith we can achieve the impossible in the name of my beautiful gorgeous cute little God and the rich blessings to all ...... remember .. never too late to be better

ANA MARIA 25/03/13 at 9:13 a.m.

THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS DAY, FOR MY SISTER FOR MY HUSBAND FOR WORK THAT CAME. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS ALWAYS WITH ME TODAY AND giving me YOUR GIFTS ALWAYS ABLE TO WALK IN VICTORIA AND ROADS OF JESUS. AMEN.

ANA MARIA 25/03/13 at 9:26 a.m.

THE PRAYER YOU ABOUT JESUS ​​AND HE WILL MAKE FULL OF PEACE AND TANGIBLE PRESENCE IN YOU

ANA MARIA 25/03/13 at 9:28 a.m.

ASPIRO ARRIVE TO IT AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

ANA MARIA 25/03/13 at 9:30 am

WANT TO BE IN IT WITH ALL MY LOVED ONES AND DIED AT THE END OF TIME IN PERPETUAL GLORY IN SPIRIT AND recognizing us. AMEN

carlos ramirez olaff warrior 06.04.13 at 12:43 am

Lord I want to thank you because I start to know you want to ask about my family and I want to change and want you to know I have tons of problems because I have a bad head but I ask wisdom and intelligence god you pidos for all my nephews abandoned the cover yourself with your holy spirit wings bedicenos families and our Blessed by that you hear our prayers'm not the right person to ask God for forgiveness but I think I ami nesecito not ask because God heard my prayers and I pray for you brothers sieto because I did not express well and god only knows how I feel my name is carlos and my family olaff warrior warrior Heron tamaulipas matamoros mex

Marco Antonio Flores Bazan 11/02/14 at 9:10 a.m.

Thank you Father for placing this prayer on this day, that you put me on my way gracias`padre loved. amen

ana 5/21/14 at 10:18 a.m.

Blessed Father, today I come before Your precencia to thank you, to give glory to give honrra. Almighty God but my heart does not understand all this sea of ​​pain I'm misiricordiosa Head through your hand is in control of all this horrible situation, my God, I beseech you, I beg you to be my counsel your son is his judge, Mr ten compacion my son not leave him alone, do not forsake my God do not let these people keep hurting him, having already fear you stop my God I pray for another chance my son, your father you are who think so and who gave life you know him even better than I love him and if necessary correct on my Lord I will not need my permission but if you love him you will correct, even so I beg you to have mercy on the. Father please forgive me for the guilt you may have behavioral and personality of my son both have begged you for a new life for him and now that I do not understand I'm hurt, and deep within my heart is just that you are a righteous God help me to understand faith, to believe more and more in your word to your promise to help me believe in this miracle that I'm begging since 12 April. Father blessed you honor and glory thanks for everything you'll do this day thanks for the people who will be today on my way to see the light lord your love in my in my son and my baby to feel the desire to help bless the iluminala attorney, bless P. thanks love you forever. Amen.

Nazareth 06/02/14 at 9:08 a.m.

BEAUTIFUL PRAYER, I felt the presence of the Lord to read. Blessings to all, have a day full of hope and a renewed heart and immense joy.

Nazareth 06/02/14 at 9:11 a.m.

Today, we all have an opportunity rather than any one divine opportunity which we must embrace and adhere to it with faith. It is not a fad, it's a step that we have to climb, but not to look back; but rather to begin a new phase of our development which is permanent, constant and up.

No hatred, no anger, no hard feelings. Today we will see if we are truly children of God. In our hands is the way, we just have to look up and lift our spirit to the Almighty.

I leave these words! Blessings

SILVIA 07/22/14 at 5:23 a.m.

BLESSINGS TO ALL
Enlighten us BECAUSE WE NEED ALL OF YOUR PRECIOUS BLOOD OF YOUR PERFECTION, YOUR KINDNESS, to follow IN THIS WAY WE HAVE LAYOUT.
THANK GOD ALMIGHTY.