Thanks for a new day

by Romualdo on 19/02/2007

Father loved ... this morning I want to give thanks for a new day begins ... for a new day that you give me for Your goodness and mercy ... a new day you put in front of me to live with You ... With You ... and You ... one new day to try to be your own reflection ... and take you to those who need you ...

The Word says "do not worry about tomorrow, tomorrow take care of itself ... because each day has enough with his desires" ... so I stand before Thee this morning ... I recognize my littleness and my failure ... recognizing that I can do nothing without you ... and asking, with faith and trust, let me leave me in Your spleens on this day ... aside my hopes and my fears ... my wishes, my concerns, my fears and passions ... leaving aside everything that's mine ... to immerse myself in You ... and Your merciful heart ...

Today I just want to love you and do your will ... make in my life ... my family ... my work ... my studies ... today I just want to abandon myself in You ... with the assurance that You guide me ... that is You who directs my life ...

This morning I lay Naomi, to Maldy and all my family ... but especially, I want to introduce you to all those people who you will cross my path this day ... Lord ... you can look Your eyes ... Your ears ... listen to talk Your words ... Your hands ... with comfort and above all, love with your heart ...

Thank you, Lord ... thank you for allowing me to be here today at this time ... and know that You are by my side always ...

comments… read them below or add one } {23 comments ... read them below or add one }

César Augusto 04.02.09 at 10:11 a.m.

SHOULD I GIVE THANKS FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL PRAYER TO START A NEW DAY WITH THE HOLY BLESSING OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR JESUS.

BLESSINGS TO YOU DEAR BROTHERS.

Melisa 03.11.10 at 10:15 a.m.

Beautiful prayer ...!
many blessings to all

Bernadette 10.28.10 at 10:18 a.m.

'God bless you greatly .. is a wonderful prayer that reflects the gratitude we have towards our heavenly father .. wonderful gift that God has given you ... blessings to each of you with this prayer are encouraged and can feel the mercies of God and to those who have not yet felt the immense love of God for us to understand and realize that it is only God who gives health and peace to our souls. ... Blessings.

sergio 04.10.11 at 9:27 a.m.

MERCY OF OUR LORD GOD IS INFINITE, I LOVE YOU DADDY GOD.

yarabi 29/06/11 at 2:34 pm

I love you infinitely god, I love you but you be the ultimate supreme receive your blessing every day. I entrust my mom to my three girls and my husband. thank god thousand thanks for everything good, everything learned from the mistakes. simply I love you.

olgaliza 01.16.12 at 8:11 a.m.

Thank god!!!

Yony ​​Esperanza Chacon Vargas 1/25/12 at 9:46 a.m.

Thank you Heavenly Father my Beloved Jesus, I thank you for giving me life, existence and everything you've given me, you're giving me and give me, I laabado be my lord, thank you for giving me this' big faith that I have in you sir Jesus, I love you, need you, thanks for always being with me, thank you dear Lord Jesus for hearing me, by looking at me, only contiho just me, teach me your word Lord I want to know more, take my heart all the rot that I left alone good , your only Lord know l0 suits me, into your hands I commit my life, I commend my failia, my daughter, my granddaughters, my partner, and also Lord my business that you gave me, I also pray for those most in need of this world those who need health of soul and body. Mr. trust in you blindly and you have something very good to me, I hope your weather is perfect and your will, praised, blessed and glorified be my Lord Jesus now and forever popr and ever and ever Amen I Love You Heavenly Father. Jesus I trust in you. Amen

yaja 2/28/12 at 10:04 a.m.

Thank you Father loved by your mercy every day that I am granted family, thankful that I serve and love omo I love you, thanks for all the blessings that come into my life, telling me that you're always walking beside me. Never forget me, because you never will.

hugo 04.11.12 at 11:32 a.m.

Lord thank you for this wonderful day, thank you that I can praise you with my heart, my mind, because I can open my lips and my mouth to exalt and praise. I can not hide anything you know I need but this morning I'm here again before you to clamarte and I tell you I need you, I love you with all my heart, my strength and my mind. I put in your hands the lives of my wife Paty, my children you know them by name (Hughie, Luisito, Marielita), my family and friends who can intercede, I trust and believe in you all you can. My family and I want to serve you as you deserve it with all the glory and honor are worthy of all nations and every creature. Were short with everything you've done with us but we know that you are love and mercy, please take all my sins and diseases. We believe in a resurrection and that these present in my life and my family. Fill me with your spirit each day do not let anything make me look back and faint in your walk and reach your kingdom. Thanks for being a new creature and have the opportunity to meet each day over all your works and be a living testimony of your love, kindness, compassion and mercy. THANK YOU HEAVENLY FATHER. I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I PRAISE YOU, I glorify, HONORED YOU AMEN.

jorge 05.06.12 at 10:03 a.m.

Thanks Lord, infinite thanks for another wonderful day with mine, which are close Ylos that are at a distance, but with our hearts. Praise you forever OUR FATHER! THAT SO BE

jorge 05.06.12 at 10:11 a.m.

THANKS for endless LORD a new day, that your goodness and mercy guide us forever. SORRY for my sins, forever be PRAISED! AMEN

LUZ MARINA 07.03.12 at 10:24 pm

LUIS 07.11.12 at 24:34

Thanks for giving your father Maravillozo mercy, peace to my heart and teach your word to the woman I love Myrian, your wisdom and goodness, guide her to find inner peace and give health to continue on with your business, away from her every negative person, bless their children to and chose the right path and live in harmony, blessed are you my lord for everything you're doing for us, forgive me for my mistakes and guide me in everything I do to lead a proper life and well able to teach all who are around me your word, thank God for touching my heart mine to find felicidad.AMEN

Anisa 16/08/12 at 7:42 a.m.

HELLO CUTE DAUGHTER, I WANT TO LET YOU THIS PRAYER DAILY WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR LEVANTES LIPS AND BE GREATLY BLESSED, THAT EACH DAY YOUR walk on the way GOD WANTS TO IT, AND HOW MUCH TO REMEMBER GOD LOVES YOU AND NOT AS YOUR FAMILY AND GRANDMOTHER WANTS, AND KISSES PRECIOUS BLESSINGS FOR EVERYDAY THAT AMANECE ....

EMILIO 11.28.12 at 10:15 a.m.

Sir, first of all thanks for allowing me and my family, dawn and have the opportunity to perform actions on this day, hoping that these will be found framed within the guidelines of the commandments that you we have given as a rule of life, Lord I'm really not very good for the prayers, but if I do it I say heart, that Quierro be worthy of you, what mimso my family.

Thank you Lord God.

Sergio 12/13/12 at 6:37 pm

very beautiful prayer gives us to understand that with faith we can achieve the impossible in the name of my beautiful gorgeous cute little God and the rich blessings to all ........ remember is never too late to be better

ANA MARIA 3/25/13 at 9:13 a.m.

THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS DAY, FOR MY SISTER FOR MY HUSBAND FOR WORK THAT CAME. THE HOLY SPIRIT IS WITH ME TODAY AND ALWAYS giving me YOUR GIFTS TO WALK WITH ALWAYS THE VICTORIA AND ROADS OF JESUS. AMEN.

ANA MARIA 3/25/13 at 9:26 a.m.

THE PRAYER YOU ABOUT JESUS ​​AND HE WILL MAKE FULL OF PEACE AND TANGIBLE PRESENCE IN YOU

ANA MARIA 3/25/13 at 9:28 a.m.

ASPIRO ARRIVE TO IT AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

ANA MARIA 25/03/13 at 9:30 am

I WANT TO BE IN IT WITH ALL MY LOVED ONES AND DIED AT THE END OF TIME, IN PERPETUAL GLORY IN SPIRIT AND recognizing us. AMEN

carlos ramirez olaff warrior 06.04.13 at 12:43 am

sir I want to thank you because I know you start to ask for my family and I want to change and want you to know I have tons of problems because I have a bad head but I ask you wisdom and intelligence God for all my nephews White Water Rafting abandoned the cover him with your holy spirit wings bedicenos families and our Blessed by that you hear our prayers'm not the right person to ask God for forgiveness but I think I ami nesecito not ask because God heard my prayers and I pray for you brothers sieto because I did not express well and god only knows how I feel my name is carlos and my family olaff warrior warrior Heron tamaulipas matamoros mex

Marco Antonio Flores Bazan 11/02/14 at 9:10 a.m.

Thank you Father for placing this prayer on this day, that you put me on my way through `father loved. amen

ana 05/21/14 at 10:18 a.m.

Blessed Father, today I come before Your precencia to give thanks, to give glory to give honrra. Almighty God but my heart does not understand all this sea of ​​pain I'm Head through misiricordiosa your hand is in control of all this horrible situation, my God I beg you, I beg you to be my counsel son you his judge, Mr ten compacion my son did not leave me alone, do not give up do not let my God these people keep you hurting, they have fear of you already stop my God I pray another opportunity for my son, father thy you are who you think so and who gave life you know him even better than I love him and if necessary to correct further my Lord I will not need my permission but you know that if you love him you will correct, even so I beg you to have mercy on the. Father please forgive me for the guilt that may have behavioral and personality of my son, so I begged you for a new life for him and now that I do not understand I'm hurt, and deep in my heart I know it's just that you are a righteous God help me understand to have faith, to believe more and more in your word in your promise to help me believe in this miracle that I'm begging since 12 April. Father blessed you honor and glory thanks for everything you'll do this day thanks for the people who will be today on my way to see the light lord your love in my in my son and my baby to feel the desire to help bless the iluminala attorney, bless P. thanks will always love you. Amen.